Temporary ReStore Hours
Due to changes in the business and community environment surrounding COVID-19, our ReStore has implemented the following temporary changes:
- Reduced staffing to meet the State directive.
- Temporary suspension of pick-up and delivery services.
- Reduced hours - open Wednesday through Saturday 10am-3pm starting March 22, 2020.
- We are still in need of donated items. If you have items to donate, please bring them to the ReStore during these new business hours. We will use disinfectant cleaners on all donated items to help protect the safety of the staff and our shoppers. If you or a family member are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not drop off items at this time.
- We are working to bring our inventory into an online sales environment so people can shop from home and scheudle a time to pick up their order.
Thank you for your continued support of the ReStore. The ReStore is a vital part of Thousand Islands Area Habitat for Humanity's organization, which provides affordable furniture, appliances, paint, hardware, tools, building materials and more to members of our community. Additionally, the ReStore helps sustain our ability to serve Jefferson and Lewis counties. We are still working to provide decent and affordable housing to our communities through our new home construction program and we need your continued support to deliver these services in this challenging time.